We at PLASSON are aware that the main goal in Layer or commercial layer production is to achieve the highest possible number of high quality and clean eggs per housed layer hen along the defined cycle. This goal can be reached by accurate selection of technologies, equipment and professional management. We believe there is more than one winning concept and the design must take into account the genetic line, growers’ skill and area climate as major criteria while planning the package.
- Space per bird (especially welfare legislation requirements)
- Feeding space and availability
- Drinking space/points and availability
- Manure handling and removal
- Egg handling and protection of egg
- Egg packing and sorting
Using PLASSON equipment will provide you the flexibility to develop many combinations of Cage Systems and egg handling and sorting, into a Complete Solution designed to suit the requested concept